Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund Direct-Growth
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund Direct-Growth
SBI Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth
ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund Direct-Growth
The reserves rose by $2.34 billion during the week under review, official data showed on Friday.
Overall forex reserves increased to $453.42 billion from $451.08 billion reported for the week ended November 29.
(What’s moving Sensex and Nifty Track latest market news, stock tips and expert advice on ETMarkets. Also, ETMarkets.com is now on Telegram. For fastest news alerts on financial markets, investment strategies and stocks alerts, subscribe to our Telegram feeds.)
- Forex reserves climb $3.62 bn to record $538.191 bn
- Forex reserves closing in on $500-billion mark
- Forex reserves climb $3.1 billion to record $516.362 billion
- Rupee’s rally leaves traders gauging RBI’s forex strategy
- Forex reserves up by $1.27 billion to $506.84 billion
- Forex reserves down by $2.078 billion to $505.566 billion